This post may contain affiliate links in it. If you click on them and purchase I will make a few cents.
Halloween can be a lot of fun for everyone in the family, not just the kids that go to school and the adults. Don’t forget toddlers want to have Halloween fun and not just wearing the costumes. They want to make those really fun Halloween crafts they see their older siblings bring home.
Halloween Toddler Crafts are FUN
Halloween is just a few days away! This means some of you are trying to get creative or just looking for some Halloween crafts for your preschooler to do. I love doing crafts with Nicoli and I’m sure you have a little one you’d love to do some crafts with too. Am I right?
List of Halloween Toddler Crafts for Your Little Ones:
From Puffy ghosts, toilet paper roll spiders, handprint spiders, fingerprint pumpkins and many more toddler-friendly crafts. There’s no reason your little guy/gal is left out on all the Halloween Festivities.
Halloween Paper Crafts for Toddlers
I mean who doesn’t love little hand-print ghosts to hang up in their window or proudly display feet, witches, on the refrigerator door. My little guy gets so excited to see his creations displayed for all to see. Some of these crafts are geared just for those little ones, but some Halloween toddler crafts need a little help.
- Chinese paper Jack-o-lantern craft from Busy Mommy Media
- Simple Spiderweb craft from Simple Fun For Kids
- Spooky Spiders from Simple as That
- Hand Print Black Cat Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun
- Paperbag Monster Puppets from I Heart Crafty Things
- Masking Tape Mummy craft from No Time for Flashcards
- Puffy Ghosts from Thriving Home
- Halloween Toddler Collage from Artsy Momma
Halloween Messy Crafts for Toddlers
Sometimes making crafts can be a lot of fun but they do tend to cause some mess. I’ve included many crafts that require paint in this category so parents or caregivers are well aware.
- Halloween Door Decor from Serendipity and Spice
- Homemade Playdough: Jack-o-lantern fun from b-inspired Mama
- Halloween Clothespin craft Bats from Craft Create Cook
- Easy Fist Bump-kins from Thrifty Jinxy
- Halloween Craft: Q-tip Skeletons from Parenting Chaos
- Fingerprint Pumpkin from Masshole Mommy
- DIY Halloween Decorations with Recycled Jugs by My Heavenly Recipes
- Tie Dye Coffee Filter Monsters from Raising Little Superheroes
- Handprint Spider in DIY Lace card Web from MomEndeavors
- Trick or Treat Smell My Feet portrait from Pinkie for Pink
Halloween Paper Plate Crafts for Toddlers
Do you remember back in grade school the paper plate crafts you use to make. I remember one year we made Halloween masks with paper plates. We could put them on popsicle sticks and hold them in front of us or use a hole puncher and string to wear them around our head.
- Bewitching Bats Halloween Crafts from Diary of a Working Mom
- Paper Plate Spiderweb from Jinxy Kids
- Paper Plate Witch Hat from Cutesy Crafts
- Paper Plate Pumpkins from Clare’s Little Tots
Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Yep, we’ve got two different toilet paper roll craft ideas for you. I’m almost certain ya got one in the bathroom. I mean how many rolls of toilet paper does a household go through? Keep two and this can be tons of fun.
- Toilet Paper Roll Spiders from Crafty Morning
Two different ways to make toilet paper roll spiders! This will allow your toddler a bit more creativity and to make decisions. Once they make the spiders they’ll be able to use them to paint spiders too!
- DIY Mini Pinatas from DIY Candy
Learn how to make a DIY piñatas using toilet paper rolls!
Halloween Toddler Crafts that Need Assistance
While it is great to watch our little toddlers get creative all on their own, we want them to be safe and still have fun. This is a quick list of a few Halloween Crafts that they may need a little help because of cutting and adding additional items.
- Fuzzy Belly Ghosts from Sunny Day Family
- Felt Pumpkin Preschool Craft from The Nerd’s Wife
- Pumpkin Suncatcher Kids Craft from The Suburban Mom
- Concker Spiders Craft for kids from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Kids crafts: Monster Cookies from Red Ted Art (Needs someone to help bake cookies)
- Clothespin Zombie puppet craft from Easy Peasy Fun
- Ghostly Halloween Tree from Making of a Mom
I’ve compiled a list of 31 Halloween Crafts throughout this post from cute pumpkins and bats to spooky spiders and monsters. Happy Halloween! May your toddler have a ton of fun with these Halloween crafts.
Do you remember Halloween crafts growing up? What were your favorite ones you did? I always loved making the toilet paper bats that we would hang in the trees with white yarn.