I don’t know about you but I love Fall.
1. Go have a picnic in the park with the kids
2. BBQ this Fall
3. Try making pumpkin bread
4. Toast up some Pumpkin seeds
5. Make Smores with the kids
6. Make some chili
7. Serve up some white chicken chili (my favorite)
8. Decorate pumpkins with the kids
9. Attend the powder puff game and get lots of videos of my senior being a cheerleader
10. Make at least 10 pinterest crafts
I don’t have a lot of ideas living here in the desert and in the middle of no where otherwise I’d have a much longer list. I can’t drive further than 45 minutes due to the heat and having a van. So I’m limited to what we can do. I’d love to do more activities with leaves but we don’t have trees near us unless you count the giant palm trees. What fall activities will you be doing?
This is day 5 of my 31 day challenge.