With Easter fast approaching, it’s the perfect time to start getting creative and sprucing up your home for the occasion. I understand that you may be busy preparing for your Easter egg hunt, church brunch, family gathering, or putting together Easter baskets. So, I have compiled a list of DIY Easter wreaths to make things easier for you.
Whether you prefer using hot glue or minimal materials, you’ll find something here that’s perfect for you. If you end up creating a beautiful wreath, don’t forget to share a picture in the comments or on The Life of a Home Mom’s Facebook page.
Let’s hop to it and explore some easy and fun DIY Easter wreath ideas that will help you brighten up your home for the holiday.
- Easter Egg Wreath: Create a beautiful Easter egg wreath by gathering up plastic Easter eggs, a foam wreath form, and a hot glue gun. Simply glue the eggs onto the wreath form in any pattern or color scheme you like. This is a fun and easy project that will make a colorful addition to your home.
- Spring Flower Wreath: Bring some springtime vibes into your home with a beautiful flower wreath. Pick up some faux flowers, a grapevine wreath form, and a hot glue gun to create a stunning wreath. Arrange the flowers on the wreath form and glue them into place. You can use pastel-colored flowers to add a touch of Easter to your wreath.
- Bunny Ears Wreath: Create a playful wreath with bunny ears to celebrate Easter in a unique way. You will need a grapevine wreath form, wire, floral tape, and faux greenery to make this wreath. Simply shape the wire into bunny ears and attach them to the wreath form using floral tape. Add some faux greenery to the wreath, and you have a festive and whimsical decoration.
- Burlap Ribbon Wreath: For a rustic and charming look, try creating a burlap ribbon wreath. You will need a wire wreath form and burlap ribbon in your preferred color. Simply tie the ribbon onto the wire form in a pattern or design that you like. Add some Easter-themed decorations like eggs or bunnies to complete the look.
- Moss Wreath: A moss wreath is a beautiful and natural decoration that’s perfect for Easter. You will need a foam wreath form and some moss to create this wreath. Cover the wreath form with moss, and you’ll have a stunning wreath that brings the outdoors inside.
Easter DIY Wreaths to Make at Home
Easter is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about how to decorate your home for this special occasion. One way to add some festive cheer is by making your own DIY Easter wreaths. Whether you’re a crafting novice or a seasoned DIY pro, there are endless options for creating beautiful wreaths that reflect your unique style. From Easter egg wreaths to bunny ear wreaths, the possibilities are endless. In this article, we have compiled 25 of the best DIY Easter wreath roundups from around the internet to inspire you to get creative and make your own stunning Easter wreath.
1. How to Make an Easter Wreath with Yellow Feathers from Vicki O’Dell
2. Spring Clothespin Wreath Tutorial from The Jenny Evolution
3. Quick and Easy DIY Easter Wreath Tutorial from Urban Bliss Life
4. DIY Monogram Spring Easter Wreath from Mama in the Now
5. DIY Easter Wreath from Gym Craft Laundry
6. Embroidery Floss Easter Egg Wreath from Wine and Glue
7. Make and Easter Wreath in Under 5 Minutes from Things I Can’t Say
8. DIY Plastic Egg Easter Wreath Tutorial from Mommy Moment
9. DIY “He Is Risen” Easter Wreath from A Spectacled Owl
10. DIY Easter Peeps Wreath with Peepsonality from Honey and Lime
11. Easy DIY Easter Egg Wreath with Plastic Eggs and Grass from Cutie Booty Cakes
12. Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath: An Easy Craft Idea from Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
13. Peeps Easter Spring Rag Wreath from Eat Craft Parent
14. DIY Twig and Easter Egg Wreath from Ann’s Entitled Life
15. DIY Adorable Easter Bunny Tulle Wreath from Masshole Mommy
16. DIY Easter Rag Wreath from Blessed Beyond Crazy
17. Easy DIY Wreath Kids can Help Make from Books and Giggles
18. DIY Fuzzy Easter Bunny Wreath from Home Confetti
19. Plastic Eggs Easter Wreath from Country Is…
20. Easy No-Sew Fabric Wreath from Confessions of a Plate Addict
21. DIY Mesh Easter Wreath from The Wreath Depot
22. Easter Bunny in the Grass Spring Wreath from The Happy Housie
23. Easter Mesh Wreath Tutorial from Kristen’s Creations Online
24. How to make Deco Mesh Carrot to Hang on your Door from Mardi Gras Outlet
25. DIY Burlap Easter Wreath from Trendy Tree
These are just a few DIY Easter wreath ideas to get you started. With a little creativity and effort, you can make your own unique Easter wreath that will make your home look beautiful and festive for the holiday.
And before you go, don’t forget to download my 1st Easter Printable Workbook for little ones. I’d love to hear what they think about it, as I’ve never created an Easter activity book before.
I hope you found these DIY Easter wreath ideas helpful. Have a hoppy Easter!