Halloween Toddler Crafts:
Halloween is just a few days away! This means some of you are trying to get creative or just looking for some Halloween crafts for your preschooler to do. I love doing crafts with Nicoli and I’m sure you have a little one you’d love to do some crafts with too. Am I right?
I mean who doesn’t love little hand-print ghosts to hang up in their window or proudly display feet witches on the refrigerator door. My little guy gets so excited to see his creations displayed for all to see. Some of these crafts are geared just for those little ones, but some Halloween toddler crafts need a little help.
I’ve compiled a list of 31 Halloween Crafts from cute pumpkins and bats to spooky spiders and monsters. Happy Halloween! May your toddler have a ton of fun with these Halloween crafts.
31 Halloween Crafts for Toddlers
1. Paper Plate Witch Hat from Cutesy Crafts
2. Fuzzy Belly Ghosts from Sunny Day Family
3. Handprint Spiders in DIY Lace card Web from MomEndeavors
4. Felt Pumpkin Preschool Craft from The Nerd’s Wife
5. Trick or Treat Smell My Feet portrait from Pinkie for Pink