With Easter quickly approaching it is time to get out that creativity hat and start making your home ready for it. I know you are probably trying to get all those last minute items you need for that Easter Egg Hunt, Church brunch, family get-together or those baskets so I thought I could Hunt down some Easter Wreaths just for you. Some of these will take hot glue while others don’t need much at all. If you come up with something really lovely I’d love to see a picture in the comments or over at The Life of a Home Mom’s Facebook Page. Either way have a Hoppy Easter!!
1. How to Make an Easter Wreath with Yellow Feathers from Vicki O’Dell
2. Spring Clothespin Wreath Tutorial from The Jenny Evolution
3. Quick and Easy DIY Easter Wreath Tutorial from Urban Bliss Life
4. DIY Monogram Spring Easter Wreath from Mama in the Now
5. DIY Easter Wreath from Gym Craft Laundry