This is a sponsored post but with Spring in the air I thought everyone would love to see what type of styles/trends are coming out for 2014.
Prints are in this season. Bold, geometric, animal, and colorful prints are making way their way in the wardrobe of so many women who are in to fashion. At Make Me Chic, there are dozens of accessories, clothes, and gladiator shoes online that you can mix and match with your existing collection. To give you some samples of these printed picks that will make you pretty, here are 7 products we recommend.
1. Mirna6 Beaded T-Strap Printed Sandals in Blue. A dull wardrobe can easily turn into a trendy OOTD with this pair of printed gladiator sandals. The T strap design is made up of beads and chain details, perfect for your tribal or boho chic inspired look. These sandals are flat so you can walk comfortably all day long, wherever you go.
2. Esther-1 Lace Up Floral Sneakers. Street fashion is cool and it can also be feminine by adding a touch of flowers. These lace up floral sneakers are your go-to footwear when you want to freshen up your denim jeans look. Its high top design makes it really great to pair with your skinny jeans.
3. Metallic Leopard Bangle. Often times, we choose to wear a top, dress or scarf when we want to accentuate our style with animal prints. Now you can wear animal prints with this gold leopard bangle. Its metallic feature is very feminine and fierce! The bangle fits any wrist size as it is held securely by an elastic band.
4. Tropical Floral Resort Maxi Dress. You’ll instantly love to make way for the beach with this maxi dress in tropical floral print. Thinking of Hawaii or the Caribbean? This maxi dress can instantly give you the thrill of vacation as you feel the tropical breeze on your skin. The dress has a low V neckline, thigh high slit on the front, and a spaghetti strap halter with a dip at the back.
5. Nautical Geometric Bodycon Dress. Geometric shapes are definitely a thing this 2014 so get yourself this geometric printed bodycon dress. This bright nautical inspired bandage dress will show off your curves at every angle. Wear it with blazer during the day at the office and then wear it solely at night for some drinks.
6. Aztec Pattern Crossbody Bag. Looking for an everyday bag? This aztec printed bag can carry all your important stuff and you’ll still look stylish. This rectangular bag has three compartments to keep your stuff organized. Wear it as a clutch or a crossbody bag by removing its chain straps.
7. Zebra Wayfarer Sunglasses. Young, vibrant and free are the characteristics of a girl wearing this fun, multi colored zebra print wayfarers. A pair of denim shorts, graphic tee, sneakers and these clear sunglasses will give you a hip fashionable look.
Throw in a printed ensemble and be a head turner. It’s always fun to dress up when you have the coolest selections in your wardrobe. Get a bigger printed collection and stay fabulously pretty with these great finds, only at Make Me Chic.
This is a sponsored post.