Now many of you have went without power for a few hours, maybe you were even late paying a cable or phone bill and had to go without it until you got down to the office to fix the issue. So I am starting to do the NabloPoMo challenge, which basically means a blog post a day….thankfully it is already planned out. Woo hoo! By the way this does not mean I won’t post other blog posts, reviews and/or giveaways, it just means now I have no excuse not to blog.
So what would you do for fun if you had no electronics, ie cell phones, laptops, ipads, ipods, cable or internet Eeeek! I’m sure some are already freaking out right?
So here is what I do when I’m bored and don’t have electronics:
- Read a book from my TBR pile which is getting rather large lately.
- clean the house (spring cleaning)
- Rearrange the house because you know the last 15 ways aren’t working.
- Go for a walk, a drive, etc.
- Play board games with the family.
- Write a story.
What are some things you can think of doing?