It has come to my attention that I need to do a bit more bloggy love to my blog. I saw a conversation going on at Twitter where a lot of bloggers were taking part in a #Blogathon. Below are some of the challenges, I only have the ones I am going to focus on. A link to the site with all of them is Biannualblogathonbash.
- How to Create a Blogging Planner @ A Jewel in the Making (An improved version of last year’s challenge)
- Blog Brand Consistency @ Newlywed Survival
- Optimizing Photos for SEO [Sorry guys, this will not be active. See below for tips on this subject*] <–something I really need to work on. I think many of us blogger do though.
- Ad Management for Bloggers @ Geek With Style
- How to Back Up Your Blog @ Geek With Style
- Photo Editing Tools For Bloggers @ Geek With Style
- Tips for Promoting Blog Posts on Facebook @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Why Social Network Promotion is Important for Blogs @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- How to Develop, Write and Share Recipes On Your Blog @ Eating It Real
- Public Figure Blog Post and Twitter Connections @ Empower Network: Canadian Mom (not working)
- Google+ (Google Plus) Guide for Bloggers @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Blogger’s Guide to LinkedIn @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- How to Get Paid Blogging Opps @ Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Cleaning Up Your Back End @ Makobi Scribe
- Tips for Food Photography @ Confessions of an Overworked Mom
While I do not need all of these I’m definitely going to read them and those that apply I will do. I must admit I do not have my blog saved which I’ve been told year after year I need to do. So for me this is very much a Spring Cleaning (in winter) for my blog. Look at it as preparing for the baby in virtual space. Are you doing the Blogathon2?