I’m Elizabeth Ferree, wife and mother to four children. I began “The Life as a Home Mom” as a way of keeping a journal for the husband to read when he went off to Iraq, after that I just got hooked and never wanted to stop sharing all the adventures of our family with the readers, it was also a way of keeping the rest of the family in the loop. In 2007 we had our last child and got out of the military, moved to Missouri and started living the Civilian lifestyle. I won’t lie, there’s been some pretty hard times, but some fun ones too. This blog will show you the bumps, bruises and laughter of parenthood, along with a few tips/reviews and giveaways. I completed my Bachelor’s degree in 2012 and have been searching for a job in social media and/or public relations.
Other Writing I’ve done:
I’ve been a freelance writer for the past 10 years and have worked as a ghost writer/interviewer/reviewer/blogger during that time. Below is a short list of places I’ve wrote for with a link to some of the articles. Keep in mind not all of these links work, the sites have either went down or changed owners:
Writerspace: Interviewer under Eliza Ferree
MomGadget: Reviewer (MomGadget Eliza)
In the past I’ve written SEO articles, been a ghost writer, short description pieces, etc. If you’ve got any questions feel free to contact me using the contact page and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
About the Kid Reviewers:
- SoccerBoy is your typical teen: 16 and loves books, video games, board games, basketball, music and movies. (especially end of the world type)
- BalletGirl is your wishing she were a teen girl: 12 and loves anime anything, movies (about anime or romantic comedies and chicky stuff), jewelry, make up, fashion and art stuff.
- Babygirl is hitting that in between phase: Is 9 years old and loves being the Princess. Is in the 3rd grade and loves her Barbies, Littlest Pet Shops and and My Little Ponys…ya know typical little girl things. If it is pink and frilly this is totally her.
- Little A is 6, he’s my little dare devil and loves anything that’ll be rough, tough and dirty. Hot Wheels, army men, GI Joe, trucks, Buzz Lightyear, etc.
- She is currently pregnant with baby number 5, getting induced on April 27th.