I’m Elizabeth Ferree, wife and mother to five children. I began “The Life as a Home Mom” as a way to show you the bumps, bruises and laughter of parenthood, along with a few tips/reviews and giveaways. I completed my Bachelor’s degree in 2012 in Indiana. My dream job (besides being home with my children which I have for the past 20 years) would be a job in social media and/or public relations.
Other Writing I’ve done:
I’ve been a freelance writer for the past 10 years and have worked as a ghost writer/interviewer/reviewer/blogger during that time. Below is a short list of places I’ve wrote for with a link to some of the articles. Keep in mind not all of these links work, the sites have either went down or changed owners over the years:
Writerspace: Interviewer under Eliza Ferree
MomGadget: Reviewer (MomGadget Eliza)
451press: TomCruiseWatch, GwenStefani, ReviewingToys, TV, etc
b5media: Babylune and the Parenting Blog
In the past I’ve written SEO articles, been a ghost writer, short description pieces, etc. If you’ve got any questions feel free to contact me using the contact page and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
About the Kid Reviewers:
– AntonioMichael, aka SoccerBoy, is your typical teen: 19 and loves books, video games, board games, basketball, music and movies. (especially end of the world type) I’m very proud to announce that he completed his first year of college and recently signed up for the military. I’m an extremely proud momma who wishes the very best for her boy.
– BalletGirl is a teen girl: 16 and loves anime, movies (about anime or romantic comedies and chicky stuff). She also loves jewelry, make up, fingernail polish, hair accessories, fashion and art stuff. Currently trying to plan her Homecoming look. She recently got her first job so she is very excited about life at the moment.
– Babygirl is hitting that in between phase: Is 13 years old and loves being the Princess. Is currently in the 7th grade (aka Jr. High) She loves doing crafts, playing soccer, reading and pinning items on pinterest. Her current love is Nightmare before Christmas and loves the color black.
– Little A is 9, he’s my little dare devil and loves anything that’ll be rough, tough and dirty. Legoes, Skylanders, playing cards, models (cars, trucks, building), etc. Don’t get me wrong though he also loves his video games. From Minecraft to Pokemon. Currently reading the “Amulet” book series.
– Nicoli is our youngest, currently he is 3 years old and loves anything to do with puzzles and memory cards. He loves building towers with blocks, movies, just about anything he can figure out will stack. Nicoli will sit with a book and read it page by page or at least it sounds like he is. Currently he has an obsession with Peppa Pig and puzzles.