2017 is a year of many things for different people. Last year I chose the word “GROWTH” for my word for the year. This year it is looking more like “FEARLESS” will be my word. As I approach 40 I want to be happy about the number, not fearful. Currently I want to be able to state I have done something more than just being a wife and a mom. But in life, opportunities that came I was too scared to do, or worse I wouldn’t even consider because of some fear I had. I no longer want to NOT do things. Here is my 40 by 40 Bucket List. I’d love to see your bucket list.
- Go river rafting
- Take my kids camping
- Go fishing
- Visit some of the local farms (Kelsay Farms/Watermann’s Family Farm)
- Lose 60lbs
- Enter my first 5K walk
- Have a garden that actually has fruits and/or Vegetables.
- Join a softball team
- Learn to swim
- Learn to ski
- Learn the piano and be able to play some of it.
- Go to the Opera
- Attend Warped Tour
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Take a culinary class.
- Crochet a blanket.
- Get something published in print.
- Go up in a hot air balloon.
- Be an extra in a movie.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Ride in a train from one place to another.
- Have a professional photo taken so I can use it in my portfolio
- Go to a winery and do the foot stomping.
- Go to a pottery class and make something.
- a race.
- Go to a rodeo.
- Meet some Indiana Bloggers
- Start my VA business
- Vlog for a month straight
For my last ten items I decided to do a mini Indiana
Bucket List for myself. These will be the places I either want to see, take a picture with or want to try.
Go Ape’s Treetop Adventure course (thinking by September)
Indiana Museum of Art
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Indiana State Museum
Take a Dance Class
Visit Mallow Run tours (would love to do the volunteer vineyard crew)
See at least 1 NEW release/movie a month
Attend 6 art classes