Christmas is just days away, now is the time to bake up those Amazing Christmas cookies and make those holiday memories. Every year I love baking cookies with the kids. Watching them pick which cookie we will make, stir in the ingredients and lay them on the tray. Finally, peeking through the door to watch them plump up. The excitement in their eyes and the mess on their faces from mixing everything is enough to make me smile. In case you need a few amazing Christmas Cookie recipes I’ve gathered up a list. Have fun! Happy Memory Making!
1. Dark Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies from 5 Minutes for Mom.
2. The Ultimate Christmas Cookie from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
3. Melting Snowman Chewy Sugar Christmas Cookie recipe from Jenn’s Blah Blah blog
4. hot cocoa cookies Christmas Cookie Recipes from The Gracious Wife
5. Red velvet Christmas Cookie Sandwiches from B-Inspired Mama
6. Confetti Christmas Cookies from Lip Gloss and Crayons
7. Christmas Cookies Sweet Creations from A Helicopter Mom
8. Soft Gluten-free Sugar Cookies from Frugal Farm Wife
9. Lofthouse Reindeer Christmas Cookies from She Saved
10. Christmas Lights Cookies from Fireflies and Mudpies
11. Christmas Reindeer Cookies from The Suburban Mom
12. Melting Snowman Cookies Recipe from Must Have Mom
13. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies from Jennifer Meyering
14. Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas Cookies from Mom Endeavors
15. Easy Christmas Cookies from The Classy Chapter
16. Grinch Cookie Mix Recipe from The Life of a Home Mom
17. Peanut Butter Blossoms from What the Fork Food blog
18. Peppermint Mocha Truffle from Princess Pinky Girl
19. Reindeer Sugar Cookies from Craft Create Cook
Do you have an amazing Christmas Cookie that isn’t listed above? I’d love to include it in my next round-up, just leave me a link. If you like this round-up and would like one for your blog send me an email at email@example.com.