A collection of fun Halloween board books for you to read to your toddler. This is great for those that are just starting to hear about the holiday. For those that may be a bit scared or those that are trying to introduce the season to their little one these books can help. Books are so much fun. Let them experience it.
I love watching my child getting a love for reading but also a love for the Fall season. It doesn’t matter if it is pumpkins, costumes or the fun candy that we talk about. These are all things they will see and hear about, why not let them discover them in a book.
13 Halloween and Pumpkin board books for Your Little One: (there are affiliate links to follow)
1. The Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin by Sonali Fry and Sanja Rescek
2. One, Two…Boo! by Kristen L. Depken and Claudine Gevry
3. It’s Pumpkin Day, Mouse! (If You Give…) by Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond
4. Little Blue Truck’s Halloween by Alice Schertle and Jill McElmurry
5. Little Owl’s Night by Divya Srinivasan
6. Happy Halloween, Curious George tabbed board book by H. A. Rey
7. Five Little Monkeys Trick-or-Treat (A Five Little Monkeys Story) by Eileen Christelow
8. If You’re Spooky and You Know It by by Aly Fronis and Jannie Ho
9. Halloween ABC by by Jannie Ho
10. Pumpkin Patch Blessings by Kim Washburn and Jacqueline East
11. Carry and Play: Pumpkin by Bloomsbury
12. Eek! Halloween by Sandra Boynton
13. A Spooky Halloween by Andrea Lorini and Laura Rigo